<body>

♥That Monster


♥ Jiamin ♥
Photobucket
Smk . I.J. Convent
I ♥ Korea

♥ I Want


GO SUPER SHOW !
Shinee's Album ♥
Super Junior's Album ♥
SNSD's Album ♥
Lee Hyuk Jae ♥
Lee Taemin ♥

♥ Facebook


Jiamin Chon

Create Your Badge
♥ Plurk


Plurk.com


Photobucket

♥ Chit-Chat Corner


.

♥ I'm lovin it


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


♥Friends


♥ Click Me ♥
♥ Memories


♥ May 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ October 2011

♥ Credits


Photobucket
Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Saturday, July 11, 2009

♥ Please Be Mine ♥

Phew ! Came back from flag day . Sibeh sibeh tired de loh . feel like sleeping now .

I think i get sick alr XD

* an apple a day , keep doctor away ?? *

Paiseh lah, i lazy to blog and also don wan to blog about wednesday when i went to Pelangi redbox . because i look so ugly in those pictures . so forgive ya ?? I will blog about other people when i free de XD

Tagged by Natch.

1. Your real name?
Chon Jia Min

2. Your gangster name (type the first three letters of your real name then add '-izzle')?
Choizzle

3. Your detective name (favorite color and favorite animal)?
Pink Dog.

4. Your Star Wars name (type the first three letters of your last name and the first two letters of your first name)?
Min Ch.

5. Your superhero and criminal name (second favorite color and favorite drink)?
Red Coke.

6. Your Iraq name (type the second letter of your first name, the second letter of your last name, first letter of your last name, second letter of your mom's name, third letter of your dad's name and last letter of your mom's first name)?
Hinooh.

7. Your witness protection name (parents' middle names)?
Kok Hong. * sounds like King kong XD *

8. Your goth name (type 'black' and the name of your pets)?
Black Kelly, Dudu , Fatty , Ginno , Bobby, Miaomi , Hamster . Lol. I've many pets leh. Which one 0.o

9. Your hood name (type the first three letters of your first name and add '-iqua')?
Choiqua . haha . Lol.




♥ You're Drooling

3:49 AM